Dover Board of Mayor and Alderman
The Town of Dover Board of Mayor and Alderman meets the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. unless otherwise advertised. All meetings are held at City Hall, 625 Donelson Parkway and are open to the public.
Halloween Festival - Saturday, October 28, 2017
The location of the event for this year is at Dover City Park from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. We are encouraging everyone to prepare for candy and the amount of people who participate in the event. All the forms can be picked up at city hall or downloaded from our website at www.dovertn.com. Deadline for Registration is Monday, October 23, 2017 and should be turned in to Dover City Hall. We estimate there was over 1,000 trick or treaters last year. The event was very successful thanks to your participation and we would greatly appreciate your participation again this year.
Christmas in the Park
All the forms can be picked up at city hall or downloaded from our website at www.dovertn.com. Deadline for Registration is Monday, November 27, 2017 and should be turned in to Dover City Hall.
Wings of Winter Kentucky & Barkley Lake Birding Festival - January 19-21, 2018
>For more information or to register| >Find us on Facebook
Featured Speakers: Julie Zeckefoose & Brian Fox Ellis as John James Audubon
Featuring guided trip locations:
- Cross Creeks National Wildlife Refuge
- Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge - Duck River Bottoms
- Tennessee National Wildlife Refuge - Big Sandy Unit
- Kentucky Dam area & Harmon Creek WMA
- Land Between the Lakes & Nature Station
- Fort Donelson National Battlefield
- Paris Landing State Park area
- Plus...Photography & Beginning Birding Workshops